Last updated on January 27th, 2024
Driving on a road that is full of motor vehicles is indeed a nightmare. Without proper brakes, the experience of driving on such a road will be painful.
Nonetheless, if you read our Detroit axle brakes reviews, you will realize that the market has enough tools to enable you to drive without the fear of hitting other motorists.
I have personally come across the needed axles that you can trust. I have also noted that if you land on the right Detroit axle brakes, like the ones on this Detroit axle brake kit review, you will not only drive comfortably but also increase your stopping power.
Now, I will discuss a few axle brakes you can trust. Some of the axle brakes on this review have been in the market for many years. Therefore, you have no reason to worry at all. To start us off is:
Detroit Axle Brakes Reviews
1. Detroit Axle – 12.99″ (330mm) 6 Lug Front Drilled Slotted Rotors + Ceramic Brake Pads Replacement for Silverado Sierra Suburban 1500
Detroit axle brake is unique from many of its peers in the market. The first thing you will love about it is that apart from enhancing your stopping power,
It also helps in the reduction of the heat inside your vehicle’s braking system thanks to its slot and drilled design.
Notable Features of the Detroit Brake Kit
- The other thing you will appreciate about this Detroit axle brake is that it is easy to install. While it is a struggle to install other axle brands, Detroit makes it easy for you by providing an easy-to-follow set-up guide.
- Besides, even if you do not have access to the user’s manual, it is effortless to install the axle brake especially if you have dealt with other axle brake brands.
- Copper fibers and ceramic compounds inside the Detroit axle brake make it possible for the ceramic pads that are present in this braking component to withstand high temperatures that are common after a long drive.
- Compared with the semi-metallic axle braking system, the Detroit axle brake exhibit faster speed recovery after any moment of the stop. Besides, Detroit axle brakes with ceramic pads do not generate as much dust as other axle brakes.
- Most importantly, if you have seen most comments from satisfied Detroit axle brake reviewers, you will realize that the braking system does not emit as much noise as others.
- The brakes are quieter even after many years of use.
- The axle does not emit a lot of noise;
- Easy to install – you don’t need a set-up manual;
- Generates speed quickly after every stop;
- Comes with a reasonable 6-lug count;
- Faster and powerful braking performance;
- Low dust braking compared to its peers;
- Has the ability to withstand high braking temperatures;
- The pads may run longer than the rotors;
2. Detroit Axle – Front Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Replacement for Cadillac Escalade XTS Chevy GMC Silverado Sierra Suburban1500
Perhaps you have seen that this Detroit axle drilled and slotted rotors review contains several axle brakes. You are right. Most axle brakes on this review cover many models.
However, these particular Detroit axle brakes are best suited for specific car models that were manufactured sometime between 2007 and 2014.
Some of the examples include Chevrolet Avalanche (2007-2013), Cadillac Escalade ESV (2007-2014), and Chevrolet Suburban 1500 (2007-2014), among others.
Notable Features of the Detroit Front & Rear Brake
- While standard rotors may offer reasonable braking, Front and Rear Drilled Detroit Axle (2007-2013) provides up to 20% more efficient braking than its competitors.
- The rotors of this Detroit axle brake are slotted and drilled, something that enhances braking efficacy.
- Detroit axle front and rear drilled brakes are fitted with zinc dichromate plating that assists in the protection of unnecessary rust on one of the essential parts of a motor vehicle.
- The axle brake pads are made of 100% ceramic. Without any metallic composition, you are sure your car’s braking system will not attract any rust even if you use your car every day.
- To make installation easier, the manufacturer has included installation hardware.
- No rust;
- Comes with a 10-year warranty;
- It is not a generic axle brake but for specific brands;
- Offers more than 20% more braking power than standard axles;
- Easy to install thanks to the manufacturer-provided installation hardware;
- It may emit some noise;
I hope that after reading this article and comparing it with other Detroit axle brake reviews, you are in a better position to make an informed decision.
Indeed, some motor vehicle replacement parts do not fit those that came with the car.
Nonetheless, most of the Detroit axle braking systems in this review fulfill the purpose they are intended for to replace worn-out axles.
Before you press the Add to Cart button, you need to ensure you have read and understood each Detroit axle brake on this review.
It would be a bad experience if you ordered the wrong vehicle part. On the other hand, it will be a joy when the piece you ordered after reading Detroit axle brake reviews fitted your car perfectly.